Wednesday, August 08, 2012

One day...

One of these days, I keep saying, I'm going to post more than once a month.  And one of these days has still not come.  We're settled in our house in England and have made a trip back to the States to visit family.  Our HHG (household goods...in other words, OUR WHOLE LIFE) will be delivered in a week (yay!) and then we can begin the process of unpacking.  In the meantime, I have pictures from our trip to Australia I never posted.  And because I know you want to see our vacation pictures YOU KNOW YOU DO, I'll have to post them.  Maybe.  But for now I leave you with probably the funniest picture I have so far of Avery.  She was getting ready to go snorkeling at the Great Barrier Reef and had just put on her mask.  I asked if the mask was too tight and her response was, "Nope."

1 comment:

threeforme said...

Good to catch up with you all. Your travel itinerary sounds INSANE! Glad you all made it to England intact and mostly sane. Maybe you can post more than once a month now that you are getting settled, but I have no moving excuses and I can't get myself posting either....Take care!